You will laugh. It is an origami crab. Folded by my Grandaughter.  I think
of it as a portrait of my character. Tenacious and stubborn and a bit
crusty on the outside.  It just so happens that I was trying to fold. It
myself yesterday when it turned into Drago the talking Dragon. The Chinese
horoscope character for my year of birth is a dragon.