On December 2, David Mitchell replied to my message about our modular cubes
with corner pockets. I claim mine is a variation of his, but he disagrees.

David, I really don't see why you say that it isn't a variation. Would you
please show me a single module of your cube? Maybe that way I can
understand it better.

On my prior message, from November 29, I also asked about Kasahara's cube
art. David didn't know about them. Can someone please explain how are
Kasahara's square animal pictures connected as a cube? Does he use an idea
like David's and my cube? His cube art is published in "The Art and Wonder
of Origami".

Thank you in advance.

--
Gerardo