Hi everyone.

I continue working with 30 unit kusudamas. Many of them are based on a
common stellated icosahedron. I altered the sonobe unit in order to fold
the following one:

http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IUdkZCFFUWp8-uSERSkbO_SCDCTIg-P9

I was able to use five different colors in order to fold it completely
without connecting two units of the same color together at any point of the
kusudama. Yet, the resulting color scheme is not symmetrical at all.

I wanted to ask you guys and gals the following: Is there a way to use five
different color sheets in order to fold, in a symmetrical fashion, that
particular stellated icosahedron?

Please let me know if my question isn't clear. OK? Aside from that, if you
prefer you can send me a private message to gerardo(a)neorigami.com instead
of replying publicly through the list.

Thank you in advance.

--
Gerardo