Robby replied to my thread declaring that he, like Philip Chapman-Bell,
also folds origami wallets from the material of coffee bags.

Robby, but you aren't referring to the Starbucks shopping bag in the video,
right? That seems like common brown kraft paper. Would you please show me
one of the wallets you fold from the material we're talking about?

Might you know a technical name regarding that material? Someone already
helped me with that information through private email messages, but I
thought I'd ask here as well in case that helps me learn more about it.

Cheers.

--
Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com