I have the same question. I wish I had the answer! because there is a bunch of
kami papers in my drawer, without original envelope, that look much nicer, the
color side is fuller, even the texture seems smoother, but I have no idea where
I got them. Maybe is from years ago and the quality of the actual ones is not
as good? I don’t even want to use them until I know if I can get replacement.

For the actual ones, OrigamiUSA’s kami packages look to me much better than the
Korean counterpart.

Laura