Yes, I also got this message --- by the way, it's Prince Vaughn ("n" on the end).  I have not followed up, but I do see that documentary film-making is mentioned on Mark Wahlberg's web pages.  I am wondering if it somehow connected to Community Origami Group events scheduled on the OUSA website.  Do you, by any chance, organize a COG event?  I do.  I would be curious to know if you find out more. Feel free to write privately to me.

Char Morrow