Thus spake "Origami on behalf of Gerardo @neorigami.com"
<origami-boun...@lists.digitalorigami.com on behalf of gera...@neorigami.com>
on 4/23/20, 12:10 PM:

<snip>

Now, I was thinking... there are a lot of origami activities online these days.
Some through Zoom, but some others through Facebook Live and Instagram Live. I
wonder if it'll be the same–say–in June or if there won't be that much offer
then as there currently is.

I scheduled the conference/workshop within two weeks. So, what do you think?
Should I postpone it to the first Saturday of June, for example, just in case
there won't be as many online origami offers as there are now, or should I just
take the opportunity and do it on May 9 just like I had originally planned?

I would bet that as shutdowns continue worldwide, the demand for online events
will continue, if not actually grow (especially as more people get comfortable
with the format), and so online events will continue, if not expand, well into
June (and probably beyond).

Also, a little bird tells me there’s something pretty interesting brewing for
late June, which we should hear about in the next few days.

Robert