Hi everybody,

It was brought to me attention that I sent a wrong instructions link. Sorry
about that and here is the correct one. Enjoy!
http://www.origamee.net/diagrams/

The new designs gallery link one more time is:
http://origamee.net/creation/ss18to19.html
I have added a Nymphaea from a dodecagon as well, since my post yesterday.

Also, it was brought to my attention that the Amazon USA is not reflecting
the discounted price for Origami All Kinds, though all other marketplaces
are. When I initiated the price cut, it was showing right, but I don't know
when Amazon sneaked it back up again. I was very dismayed. I have talked to
them and they said that they will fix it in a few business days. Maybe, one
of their unethical business practices, or simply a bug... Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Origami home: origamee.net <http://www.origamee.net/>