I hope there can be some worthwhile decisions made regarding CoC for
origami conventions, either based on OUSA, or something else that's generic
while covering a creative community.

If you follow artists in the comics and anime realms on Twitter, you'll
find there has been horrible behavior over the years that's been written
off at industry and fan events over the years. This isn't a distant past
issue either – victims came forward last year to call out those who abused
them, along with their protectors. I'd hope that acknowledging that there
are bad actors out there regardless of the community would lead to a need
for a CoC in the origami realm for events that have not already established
one.

The FAQ shared by Beth is a nice read, and is a good reminder that not
everyone may report incidents, or may not feel comfortable coming forward,
if there are no established rules in the first place.

Alex
// ab // alexbarber.com // visibleinlight.com