Sent: 25 February, 2022 11:28
To: origami@lists.digitalorigami.com
Subject: Re: [Origami] Het Grote Vouwboek by Aart Van Breda, 1955

I'm just wondering if anyone has a copy of the first edition of this book (which I believe was published in 1955)?

The reason for asking is that I am trying to work out how it differs from the 1963 second edition. Google Books says the first edition has 96 pages, whereas the 1963 second edition has 127 ... so it was either completely reformatted or contains additional material.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks

Dave

--
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com