Hi
I have a problem wirh Orion. I make a database connection with a jsp page
and runs it, ok it works...then I just resave the page and reload the page
and then the server crashes. Every time this happens.

I haven't run into this problem with any other jsp-pages i have made...just
this one. But I can't find any unusual with it. Any ideas?

Regards
Mikael Andréasson

<code>
<%@ page import="jungeln.myConnection" %>
<%@ page import="java.sql.*" %>
<jsp:useBean id="db" scope="page" class="jungeln.myConnection" />
<%
String question=request.getParameter("question");
try {
 Statement stmt;
 String sql;
 ResultSet rs;
 db.Connect2Db("noway","jump","now");

 if (question!=null) {
  stmt = db.createStatement2Db();
  sql =   "select QA_ANSWER from QA where (QA_QUESTION like
'"+question+"')";
  rs = stmt.executeQuery(sql);

  if (rs.next()){
   out.println("answer="+rs.getString("QA_ANSWER"));
  }
 } else {
  out.println("answer=NOLL");
 }