Actually I'm looking heavily at Pramati.  It costs more but has an
integrated development environment for developing and deploying.  The email
support is really good as well.  The added cost benefit goes a long way to
getting a development shop up and running quickly.

They also give a one month eval with email support.

The thing that spooks me the most about Orion is of course the lack of docs
but also some of the posts that I read on this list with regard to some of
the more serious problems that I see people encountering.

Orion looks like it could be great for servlets and maybe simple ejb
deployments but I'm not sure that the docs, deployment tools and the
overall package is ready for me to put into a production environment?

Does anybody else have any experience with these guys?

Thanks?

Cory