I installed Orion - works great... but...

I have been asked to create an intranet site (intranet.intaz.co.nz) and
a dev site (dev.intaz.co.nz) hosted on the same machine (WinNT4).

I got the initial site (dev.intaz.co.nz) working via client DNS search entry
and an entry in the servers hosts file... Replaced the default-web-site
folder
contents with our intranet (that was living as a file:// based set of
pages)...
Works great...

Now I have to put the dev site in for JSP/Servelet and EJB development...

a) What do I have to change in NT to make the virtual host. (2 domains, 1
IP#)
b) is the 'node' entry in the 'server.xml' and a second
'default-web-app.xml' file
    (with their respective 'virtual-hosts="blah.intaz.co.nz"' entries) all I
need for the
    orion side of things?

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk