At 10:57 21.11.00 , you wrote:
>that's valid... but be careful... some servlet engines are known to 'reuse'
>the same instance of a servlet many times

why would that matter? if he associates the session beans with the
httpsession there is no problem, no matter what type of reuse policy the
servlet container uses or am I missing something? are you implying he's
using instance variables for storing the sb references? that wouldn't be
thread safe. either he uses ThreadLocals or session variables. anything
else would not be correct IMO.

regards,

robert

you mean the same httpsession, don't you?

>each thread instantiate one session bean object and works with it.

could you describe a little more what you're trying to achieve?

robert

>Thanks!
>
>[]s
>Guilherme Ceschiatti
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de