Winston,

The good news is that the beans do get updated automatically in the CMP
model on Orion. At least when we run the CMP Primer example. Not quite sure
why your set up does not work.
Is it possible that they get updated after a long delay? In that case it
could be something to do with setting transactions.

Jarek