From: Duffey, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 12:55 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: What's going on with Orion? - an answer

The Orion team replied about a month ago to similar questions. They are in
the process of restructuring to get their name out, get more people for
support, etc. Its a lengthy process as they told us, trying to get the
company going. It is quite a shock for us after seeing so many updates so
quickly, to see several months of no activity at all. I hope something
happens soon.