I went to jollem.com and read the CMP Primer.  Good read.  But it got me
thinking about a topic that concerns most people that are in large
development groups.  Seperation of code and html.  Proper MVC calls for the
code to be in the controller while there is little code in the view portion
of the application.  This allows the designers to design and the coders to
code.

Were the rules broken for convience or has a new methodology taken over?  It
seems to me that the CMP Primer would have been easier to read and
understand if MVC had been used.

This one short coming can easily overlooked to find a gem of an article.
Are there other primers of jollem.com's caliber?  What are some useful URL's
that you guys used to get started.

--Carl