Hi
  I am working on a CMP EJB application. I have got a finder method in one
of my EJB's home class which has 2 input parameters . So ideally speaking
the container should execute a select query internally which has where
clause with 2 conditions.
Now on deployment using the java -jar orion.jar , the orion app server makes
the orion-ejb-jar.xml file on its own.
Problem : When it maps ejb definition into corresponding persistence name ,
over there it is not able to write proper query for the finder-method for
the finder method having 2 parameters. It write a findAll() equivalent query
for it.
I tried to change it manually refering to the documentataion for
orion-ejb-jar.xml on orionserver.com site and wrote following
<finder-method query="$companyId = $1 and $categoryName = $2">
and redeployed but again the app server creates following finder-mthod on
its own
        <finder-method query="">

However it is able to mapp the method signatures properly as seen below
<method>
<ejb-name>ejb.CodeEB</ejb-name>
<method-name>findByCompanyIdAndCategory</method-name>
        <method-params>
           <method-param>java.lang.Long</method-param>
           <method-param>java.lang.String</method-param>
        </method-params>
</method>
please help me with this

Thanking you