Title: RE: Problem

Mangesh,

(Because OI is so slow, I'm cc'ing you directly)

Where to put orion-ejb-jar.xml is probably one of the
most frequently asked questions and the answer can be
found in the list archives.  Use the Orion-Interest
archives - they are searchable and have the answers to
99% of the questions asked.

Briefly:

your EAR hierarchy looks like this:

META-INF/application.xml
yourapp.jar
yourapp.war (?? - guessing on this one - see below)

yourapp.jar (j2ee beans) hierarchy is:

com/blah/.../*.class
META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
orion/orion-ejb-jar.xml

I don't do jsp with orion just yet, so I'm not going to
comment on exactly where the war file goes, but I'd imagine
it is at the same level as the bean jar.

-tim