Should have been more clear - we <are> using it with Orion 1.4.5 on W2K - the more I
test and
stress it - the more I like it. I even like the tools that come with it. As it is
being moved to
open source, it comes to us a little differently than other open source apps.  It is a
mature
database already and I believe it can only get better as an open source app. I should
say, rather,
that it has the potential to get better, time will tell of course.  How is it that
PostgreSQL
seems more mature than SapDB? Kind of curious...

Cheers
Ray