Hi,
I'm developing an web-based Employee Directory for my company. I've got it
working all right.
My problem is that I'd like to store the image files in a database
(presently I'm using Hypersonic) and be able to display them as needed for
each employee. However, I haven't been able to that. I worked aroud this
problem by storing the images in the file system and entering a path to the
required image file as a VARCHAR in the database. Eventhough it solved my
problem, it is undesireable because I'd have to manually delete each image
file that's no longer required instead of simply deleting a row in the
database.
I successfully stored each file as a Java object (in this case "File") but I
just couldn't think of a way to display it on a web page. I'm sure this is a
piece of cake for most of you out there but I just can't figure it out. Any
he.....lp would do. Thanks.

Regards,

Paul