Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: RE: Using Log4j With Orion

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Hi,

We have done this. By writing a tree part solution. We wrote a little
servlet that sets up default things in a singelton class that handels all
log calls through it. We than also wrote a jsp page to set the debuglevels
for classes. As you know log4j defaults to info. turning on debug and
warnings ar done trough this page. It works great.

On the client side we use the same singeltonclass in the clients and have
writen a little bean that we uses to turn on and of debuging dynamicly on
the client.

Regards,
Torgeir
[EMAIL PROTECTED] PB 6746 St.Olavs Plass
Telenor Mobile Comunications 0130 Oslo, Norway
Nett/IT
Office (+47) 22 78 45 88     GSM (+47) 91 83 74 30
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Karenslyst Allé 9
Exense ASA                   0213 Oslo, Norway
"Everything should be made as simple as possible,
 but not simpler."              - Albert Einstein