Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: RE: out of memory error??

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------
Not every project has this problem.  Half of our projects run fine.  We have
yet to discover the pattern.

The out of memory is caused by a bug in their passivation routine.  We ran a
profiler on the Orion VM and we found that the server keep the beans in a
list, so the GC cant have them.  But the server does not pool or passivate
the beans either.  So they just increase in numbers.

Orion said theid fix it.  We wait.  Long.  And projects run late.

Up to 1.4.5 you could not set the limit.  Rumours have it that you might be
able to with 1.4.6.

Jaco