Hi,

I don't seem to find how to get the load-on-startup attribute to work.
This is the web.xml snippet where I use it:
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>GuiaController</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>org.leaf.LEAFManager</servlet-class>
                <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
        </servlet>
I've also tried with <load-on-startup/>, but to no avail. This has been
working for me with Resin and other containers but it doesn't work with
Orion.
What I am doing wrong?
Notes:
.- I'm pretty sure web.xml os being read as the application works fine
after the first request, and if I add a typo to the web.xml file, I get
an error message. The strange thing is that I don't get the error
message through the logs or the standard output, but when I try to
access for the first time.
Any hints?
TIA,
Dan
Daniel Lopez Janariz ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Web Services
Computer Center
Balearic Islands University