Thank you for everyone answering my MySQL question. So, it appears that the
situation is this, if I want to use Orion + JBuilder4:

* PostgreSQL works fine except it isn't able to show tables in JBuilder

* MySQL's EJB support doesn't work (and we need that!)

* If we want to use Hypersonic we have to stop Orion while updating the db

So, the question is, does SapDB work with our combination (has anyone used it
with JBuilder and Orion)? I haven't really heard about it before, so how does
it compare for example to MySQL and PostgreSQL?

Regards,
Peter