I'd confirm the concerns listed below. We are considering migrating from
Tomcat + JOnAS to Orion - however we have concerns with the lack of feedback
or site updates this year, and are not prepared to purchase and deploy a
product without at least some indication that it will receive ongoing
support (ie up-to-date website, product updates, support, mailing list
postings, further compliance with EJB 2.0). That being said, we are very
impressed with the product and activity on this mailing list.

Regards,

Liam.