From: Kemp Randy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 10:31 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: .zip files and solaris

In development, I work with Orion on both Solaris and
Windows 2000.  But there must be an easier way of
dealing with Orion and Jboss zip files.  I use winzip
to unzip them in Windows, and FTP the unzipped version
to Solaris.  Is there any third party software to
unzip a zip file on solaris?  Tar and tar.gz are easy.
 What does everyone use for Orion on solaris?  I
haven't addressed this question to my Unix
administration folks yet, and I thought I would try
here first.