-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul Medcraft
Sent: 25 April 2001 14:16
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: IIS, Orion, virtual host

You can't have two applications on one machine listening on the same port,
although they could both use the same IP. Try setting them both to use x.20
and put orion on a different port.

Paul

http://www.iii.co.uk
Interactive Investor International is a leading UK Internet personal
finance service that provides individuals with the capability to identify,
compare, monitor and buy online a number of financial products and services.

Interactive Investor Trading Limited, a subsidiary of Interactive Investor
International plc, is regulated by the SFA.