Paul,

I'm sorry to say that I have no experience with IIS and configuration issues therein.
I do know thorugh experience and education that each IP has it's own set of ports.
That's why I gave my advice below. If you are trying to do something similar to Oliver
(run Orion on a different IP but same port as IIS), then I would recommend trying my
suggestion below. If you think you have IIS configured to only listen to one IP, then
start it up and try accessing the second IP on the same port. If the IIS web site
comes up, then it is configured to listen to ALL IPs on the box. I would read the
documentation on IIS at this point. From what little I know of IIS, there are some
pretty big security holes in it, which I guess if you keep up with the patches can be
dealt with...

Sorry I could't give you more hands-on experience.

Jeff Hubbach.