-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ron van Pol
Sent: 25 April 2001 16:24
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: IIS, Orion, virtual host

Seems to me that there can run only one process on a particular port. Once
IIS is already running on port 80 Orion will be unable to bind to that port
since it is already in use by IIS. Same goes if you start orion before IIS.
Then IIS, will not be able to start since Orion already has port 80 in use.

Ron