BEA made an offer, but IBM beat them to it.

As of version 1.5.0, Orion will become known as OrionSphere Application
Server (TM)

--
Dan North
VP Development  -  Cadrion Technologies  -  +44 (0)20 7440 9550

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium