I just read today at slashdot that Oracle, Sun and Borland are also joining
the team. The product has been renamed once more to
OrionSphereLogicStonePlanetOracleBorland Application Server.  I am a little
confused why Borland was added last though as they bought in before Sun and
Oracle. So it should be named OrionSphereLogicStoneBorlandPlanetOracle. But
if Oracle got in before Sun, then probably it should be named
OrionSphereLogicStoneBorlandOraclePlanet..which I personally think sounds
better..you know, the whole Planet at the end thing just fits better. But I
am not one to gossip..

www.orionserver.com, I