I have a really odd problem with jikes/orion (1.5.2 orion, 1.14 jikes).  I
have a particular JSP page that will give the following error:
Error parsing JSP page /hunting/today/article.jsp
Error creating jsp-page instance: java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
__jspPage0_hunting_today_article_jsp, method: _jspService signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRespo
nse;)V) Accessing value from uninitialized register 24

It only gives me this error if have jikes turned on and I have development
mode (orion-web.xml) turned off.

Any other combination seems to work fine (but slower).

Thanks!

James Hill