Mong,

Here's a data-sources.xml I use with 8i, I don't know if it will work with
8, though:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE data-sources PUBLIC "Orion data-sources"
"http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/data-sources.dtd";>

<data-sources>

        <data-source
                class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
                name="ora data-source"
                location="jdbc/MyDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/MyXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/MyDS"
                connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
                username="scott"
                password="tiger"
                url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@mymachine:1521:ora"
                inactivity-timeout="30"