Mong,

        The Oracle driver should come with Oracle.  If you do a search in the
oracle directory you should find a file call classes12.zip, copy that to the
orion/lib directory.  Here is an Oracle data source that works and I am
using right now (This should be your data-sources.xml in the orion/config
directory).

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE data-sources PUBLIC "Orion data-sources"
"http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/data-sources.dtd";>

<data-sources>
    <data-source
      class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
      name="Oracle"
      schema="database-schemas/oracle.xml"
      location="jdbc/OracleCoreDS"
      xa-location="jdbc/xa/OracleXADS"
      ejb-location="jdbc/OracleDS"
      max-connections="10"
      pooled-location="jdbc/OracleDS"
      connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
      username="scott"
      password="tiger"
      url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@<your server name or IP>:1521:test"
      inactivity-timeout="30"