One other question i had was...when you setup a "cluster-island"
do you install 2 seperate orion instances with same cluster id in
web-site.xml ?

We are setting up 2 cluster-islands witha load balancer running behind
apache
on same host (one physical sun box) for one web-application. So to add to
my question above
for 2 cluster-islands do we need to run 4 instances of orion or just 2 ?
The documentation wasn't
clear to me on this....

I have it working for a single instance of orion but need to do clustering
for scalability and
fault tolerance issues.  How does this perform ?

Thanks

Gurinder Randhawa
Travel Underwriters Group Of Companies
IS Department, Senior programmer/analyst

Jeff Hubbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/06/2001 07:31:33 AM

Please respond to Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>