In regards to my last email i have changed RMI and JMS ports fine and i got
rid of Address
already in use message upon Orion instance startup.

However i still cannot shutdown the processes properly. I have also noticed
multiple Loadbalancer
processes running, I don't know how though ?

Any ideas or suggestions on starting and shutting down orion instances and
loadbalancer on same
physical host ?

Thanks

Gurinder

Jeff Hubbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/06/2001 02:14:04 PM

Please respond to Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>