        From:   Magnus Rydin [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   &dalet; 17 &alef;&vav;&qof;&tet;&vav;&bet;&resh; 2001 23:52
        To:     Orion-Interest
        Subject:        SV: 1.5.3 is out, but what is so new?

        Hi all.
        1.5.3 is *not* officially out yet, but will be very soon.
        As we previously said in our weekly mail, the 1.5.3 release will not
hold
        that many new features. We have spent a lot of time and energy on
changing
        Orion core in order to be able to move forward more quickly. After
1.5.3 is
        *officially* released, we will get back to frequent releases.
        Local interfaces will most likely be in the release after 1.5.3.

        WR
        Magnus Rydin