Hi,

I have not really used rmi directly before, so I was hoping someone could
give me a few pointers, or possibly point me to some on-line resources. I
am
using Orion web server, and my main problem at the moment is trying to
figure out how and where to setup the rmi. My code line
Naming.rebind("/TimerImpl", timer")
throws the following error: java.rmi.connectException: Connection refused
to host: 192.168.1.4
I have no idea where to set up these permissions, where it gets it's
numbers/address from, if it is correct or not...etc. Unfortunatly I have
not found the orion documentation to be very helpful :-(

Once I've got the rmi working, I'll need to access it through a JNDI
tree, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it :-)

Thanks for any information
Joel