ello,

I tested MDB using topic and it worked fine. What I did was to deploy the
MDB using the 'jms/theTopic' as the destination-location in
orion-ejb-jar.xml. Then I ran the sample jmschat.jar and saw that my MDB got
called.

But I could not repeat the same using Queue as the destination. I deployed
the same MDB using <destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</destination-type> in
ejb-jar.xml and destination-location="jms/theQueue" in orion-ejb-jar.xml.
Then I ran the coffeemaker.jar sample using the -order flag. My bean did not
get called. Did I do something wrong?

Has anyone tried using MDB with Queue? Any clues?

cheers
romen