Hello Montebove,

I must recognise that I don't understand how to deploy the service You sent.
I tried to deploy by throughing the .jws file in the axis folder and by writing a
deploy.xml

<admin:deploy xmlns:admin="AdminService">
  <service name="HelloService" pivot="RPCDispatcher">
   <option name="className" value="hello.web.HelloServlet"/>
   <option name="methodName" value="*"/>
  </service>
</admin:deploy>

but nothing worked.

When You use the .jws file how does Axis know of the EJB classes?

BTW: When accessing EJBs by SOAP this way, is it possible to use stateful session
beans the it's meant to be, i.e., a client always
"gets his" session bean?

michael