Looks like this didn't go through again. This a hint? (lol) ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Crosbie
Sent: 04 March 2002 10:31
To: 'Orion-Interest'
Subject: RE: Uploading files to Orion webserver with MultipartParser API

Hi Bill,

Now that you mention it, I have never been able to download stuff off the
Java site from my own machine, but it always worked on another machine on
the network, even though there was no noticeable differences between the
two, same OS, same IE, same privs. When it was failing, it appeared that it
was trying to download the index.html document (if I remember correctly)
from the download site rather than the requested file.

I upgraded to IE 6 a few days ago, and I just tried downloading from the
Java site, and its working fine. Curious.

Thanks,
Justin