> Can anyone tell me if Deut 32:15 was found at Qumran and if so how it reads.
>
> Herb Basser

It occurs in 4Qphyl(n), a phylactery fragment with two portions of
Deut 2.  My notes indicate that its text mainly follows the LXX, but I
don't have specifics.  For the details see DJD 6 p. 73-74.
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
This time, like all times, is a very good one if we but know what to do
with it.
                  -Emerson

For private reply, e-mail to "Dave Washburn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>