Great explanation. And quite rational conclusion with respect to my
unscholarly experience with unmoderated lists. I won't even bother with
chat rooms for this reason. Even prefer email discussion groups for this
reason. Too many evangelists on Earth ;) Doesn't take long to spot them.

--
Be-ahavah oo-ve-shalom oo-ve-emet, Ethel Jean Saltz
Mac(hiavelli)-Niet(zsche)-Spin(oza)-Gal(ileo), 5370/1609/393 A.G.(after

For private reply, e-mail to ethel jean saltz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>