On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 01:16 -0700, Shefali Dutta wrote:
>   Thanks for your reply. I have downloaded 0.9 beta release of
> Syncevolution but I am getting some compilation errors in it.
>
> Which is a stable release of syncevolution using libsynthesis?

0.9 beta 2. What kind of compilation errors do you get? Have you checked
that all of the development files it depends on are installed? This is
documented in the SyncEvolution README (at the bottom, under "compiling
from source") and the Synthesis README.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.