Hello Lukas!

Thanks a million for working on this over the weekend.

On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 02:50 -0700, Lukas Zeller wrote:
> Patrick, can you verify the patch solves the delete case you ran into?

Yes, but I myself won't have time before tomorrow. Congwu, what is the
right invocation of client-test to trigger the endless 222 loop with
Funambol, assuming that the loop detection is removed? I want to
double-check that the real loop is still detected.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.