On 24.05.2012, at 12:59, Andris Pavenis wrote:

> On 05/24/2012 11:08 AM, Lukas Zeller wrote:
>>> It responds according with authentication to WireShark. Try using WireShark
>>> on capture file and decode port 9321 as HTTP.
>> Yes, I see that, but I can't find the matching wbxml incoming message dump
>> in the *.wbxml you sent. All those 4 don't have the Cred element, IMHO.
> That was due to one line bug in my HTTP server implementation. Authentication
> works OK after I fixed it.

:-)

> I'm getting however:
>
> 2012-05-24 13:19:11.528] Calling smlProcessData(NEXT_COMMAND)
> [2012-05-24 13:19:11.528] ===> smlProcessData failed, returned 0x200B

This is a SyncML TK error code and means "Document does not conform to SyncML
DTD". If you have console output for the library, you'll see the decoding
messages there, along with some context where it happens. That would be useful.

By default, libsynthesis does not output console messages, but you can set the
config variable "conferrpath" to "console" to have it on stdout or specify a
file path for storing the console messages.

> I'll collect required data (logs, messages) and send them separately [...]

Apparently, the xperia has a number of small WBXML issues, so the most
interesting part of the logs at this time would be the console messages with
the SyncML TK output. Of course, the .html log might also give some more
context.

> [...] (perhaps no need to send them to the list).

Makes sense. Quoting only the essential lines here is probably most helpful for
the list audience.

Best Regards,

Lukas