red1, many thanks for the great suggestion

november - after mygosscon, we will organise a free tutorial open for the
community

oppp... sorry. i am going to propose a rm30 cover charge. rm5 for osdc.my +
rm5 for tutors + rm15 saba' beriani lamb hanith + rm5 barbican.

tentative date is 18 nov 2009

// masih lagi teringat lamb hanith