BSD ok bro. GPL dengan BSD memang tak boleh kawin...

>From now on we have two classes for OSS contributors to plan.

(1) For Projek Terjemahan. The used of Lauchpad and translation tools

Need to ask Sharuzzaman or Najmi or Sebol... With the help of Ubuntu-my

(2) For sourceforge project tools like SVN, tride and many more.

I dah ada guru -> Red1...

(3)

Classes for programming languague I believe lets each of the community
handle it.

OSDC.my need to provide support like budget and infra for them to continue on.

Banyaknya perkara hendak monitor....