On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 10:57 AM, red1 <r...@red1.org> wrote:

> Very true we have lots of work ahead. In our meetings i noticed some of
> our limitations. We do not have enough well off members. Many are young
> enthusiasts and still depend on their kuda such as Haris, that has to
> wait till the rain stop before can move on his bike. Many are

Hehehe. Kuda tu banyak jasa bro... Semalam selamatkan saya daripada
lambat. Jem teruk KL...

also
> working makan gaji and cannot easily leave office to spend extra time
> doing NGO or voluntary work.

I do agree.

> My priority is to tarik more kambing i mean well-off members and to
> change the image that we are low class or cakap free NGO. That is why i
> welcome the idea from Riz last night to showcase our books in a big way.
> Yesterday also ADempiere announces a PACKT (UK) book by Indonesian
> member http://www.adempiere.com out this December 2009 so we better act
> faster. Makin lambat makin orang lain dapat dulu.
>
> 1. Declare our books as part of OSDC product with part of the royalty
> going to OSDC (tak banyak, 25 kupang je)

After cuti raya. We meet and discuss. We already talk about doing
things like this. We can act now.

> 2. MDec to launch such as http://red1.org/aaa/OS_ERP_2.pdf at a
> prominent international level event such as November's IAP meet.
> 3. MDec getting Tun Dr. Mahathir to foreword it and PM to launch it as
> proof of Malaysian dominance and pride among the world top projects.
> 4. MDec can also publish the Bahasa version which ada hikmahnya DBP or
> anyone else belum ingin sapu dengan cepat. Set for January next year.
> 5. If MDec offers me writing grants so i can do this full time, OSDC can
> have all the royalty (tak banyak, 50 kupang je).
>
> What do you think?
> red1

Asalkan duit we all OK. :) .... Anyway one of the reason we have
OSDC.my is to meet people like you with people like me that need
guidance of thinking BIG.....